Thursday, November 1, 2007

1st November 2007

Brooke Shields accidentally crashed into her own house recently! She said; "I was wearing these fabulous sort of kick-ass platform patent leather heels. I was all sexed out. I slowed down to what I thought was a proper speed. ... I went to go put my foot on the brake, and I couldn't get my foot off the gas because the wedge was completely wedged under. I slammed on what I thought was the brake, and it actually was the gas!" A pillar ended up damaged. "I was fine," she says. "The pillar, of course, was removed – at which point I was like, we didn't really need that, that's just in the way."
21-year-old Ashley Olsen showed up at a club in New York on Monday night with Lance Armstrong. He's 36. Apparently Ashley drank red wine, sat on Lance’s lap, and made out with him all night before leaving with him around 2:00 AM.
Britney Spears did not regain any form of custody of her kids (2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James) during yesterday's court hearing. But she still has visitation. Britney is allowed to see her kids three times a week. Twice during the day and once overnight. All visits will continue to be monitored. And Britney has to submit evidence by Friday that her pool area is childproofed. The judge said when Britney has the kids; "the environment at the house ranged from chaotic to almost somber with little communication at all." Ms. Spears rarely engaged with the children in either conversation or play. But there was nothing that could be "characterized as abusive in a traditional sense."

Jon Bon Jovi has admitted that he used to buy and sell drugs when he was a teenager. He said; "I was into entrepreneurial even then, buying quarter pounds of dope and trying to make a couple of bucks." He says that taking drugs at a young age has encouraged him to steer clear of them, saying: "Did you ever smoke dope that was laced with PCP and then have that whole summer of hallucinations? It was f*****g awful. "That's why I've never been a drug guy. I've always felt I didn't have the mental stability." Bon Jovi is playing one show only at AMI Stadium, Christchurch on Sun 27 January. Tickets range from $125 - $265 and on sale at Ticketek from 9am today!
Halle Berry's baby has been given an official place at New York's Pace University, where America's Actors Studio is based, even though he or she has not even been born yet.

"House" star Hugh Laurie is battling a "mild depression". He says, "I can't switch off. I'm always thinking about the show. I'm too neurotic and anal and too convinced we're going to fail to relax. [I think] every show we do is a disaster, I'm convinced of it. I go home and my head is full of all the mistakes I've made."

Prince has been busy personally taking on the entire Internet, trying to eliminate anything that belongs to him that's being posted, traded or sold illegally without his consent. He’s so serious about this that he even demanded that YouTube take down a video in which his song, "Let's Go Crazy", is playing in the background. The video was a 29-second clip from a Family Home Movie, that showed an 18-month-old baby bouncing and swaying to the music. The song is Barely Even Audible. Youtube asked the women who posted the video to take it down. She filed a complaint and the video was put up. Now she’s suing Prince’s record company claiming that they are abusing the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. . . and that her 29-second video is not infringing on any copyrights.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Harris said...

I really love reading hollywood news and controversies. I even watch several entertainment tv shows online.