Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday 21st September

Lindsay Lohan has been accused of being a homewrecker!! British heiress Stephanie Allen thinks her husband had a fling with Lindsay in rehab. Tony Allen denies it saying, “We’re great friends. We share a common affliction and we just talk about life sometimes.” But come on!! It’s Lindsay Lohan. You would, wouldn’t you? A friend of Stephanie said, “He is trying to live out this rock star fantasy at 40. All Stephanie wanted was for him to be a good husband and father.”
To any tweens listening right now, you might want to make sure you’re sitting down for this…
High School Musical star Vanessa Hudgens has split up with her boyfriend and co-star Zac Efron! AND she’s considering posing for a men's magazine!! Apparently Vanessa has been seen canoodling with another man while Zac was in Australia promoting Hairspray. High School Musical 2 is on Sky’s Disney Channel tomorrow night at 6.30pm.
Justin Timberlake was on "Oprah" yesterday, and she asked him what he thinks is going on with Britney Spears. Justin said, "I don't know, to be honest with you. I haven't spoken to her in years. I mean, there's no ill will. . . I have nothing but love for her. It's funny because we dated each other at a time. . . we were teenagers, you know? "I think she's a great person, and I don't know her as well as I did. What I do know about her is she has a huge heart, and she is a great person."

Angelina Jolie is desperate to get pregnant again, but doctors told her she has to gain weight to conceive.
The Foo Fighters brand new album ‘Echoes, Silence, Patience & Grace’ is out on Monday, and you can hear a preview of it on the music page at The Edge website Lead singer Dave Grohl has a reputation for being the nicest guy in rock, but he does have a nasty streak – just ask him about Paris Hilton!! They met in a restaurant a few years ago, and Dave says Paris put on "the full princess attitude with the nose in the air". He says; "Paris is f***ing lame. She's more offensive to me than anything. She's a total, raging, disgusting, rich, lazy party slut. I pray that my daughter will not turn out like her."

No comments: